Monday, August 06, 2007

A Tribute to Roland

I caught up with my buddy Roland last Thursday after shopping and picking up stuff for Yin Meng (the stuff gets sent to YM in Cambodia when the youth mission team flies there this coming week) over at Mutiara Damansara.

We had dinner at this place called Empress Cafe over at the Curve which had a food menu that strangely enough did not fit in with the decor. Check it out if you don't believe me. It had posh stylings but the menu had pizza and indonesian dishes. I didn't really like the food that much but maybe that was also because I was feeling kinda full.

Nevertheless, company always makes a difference so Empress Cafe turned out not to be so bad cos' I had good company. It was good catching up with him over food and just being comfortable with a good friend. There were laughs and cheeky retorts but mostly it really felt good to be hanging out with someone with whom I could just be myself.

My friend Roland

Anyways, Roland has been a good friend to me and when my buddy J-son cannot be there for me I was hanging out a lot with Roland. There was one time when we went all the way to Berjaya Times Square and back just cos' I felt like I didn't want to watch a movie in the end. Heh heh ... sounds like something a girlfriend would do. But Roland totally understood and we ended up playing some Nintendo Wii that evening. Good ol' Roland. Thank you so much for being such a friend.

Anyways, as we were leaving Cineleisure after watching Disturbia we caught a glimpse of this car that had something really cool on it. Check out the pix below to find out what it was.


Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No ... its ...


Heh heh ... can you see who's cool?


Who's cool?

What a coincidence huh? But yeah I fully agree that Roland is cool. Maybe we should check out the website and see what's going on there. Let's all click on www.rolandcool.com shall we? So yeah Roland. This blog post is for you. Thank for being such a friend to me especially when I needed company the most. I hope things work out for you with your promotion. Thanks bud! You are the BEST!

No comments: