Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Early Morning Airport Drive & Spidey 3!

It's 9:30am and I've been awake for 5 hours! I had the opportunity to bless J-son and accompanied him to the airport this morning so I could drive his car back. J has been such a great friend to me and I recall all the different things he's helped me out with in our friendship. He's such a great support to me and definitely a great encourager.

I'm sitting here in McDonald's Centrepoint now and will be dropping by OCBC to bank-in some cheques and cash for my start-up, Four Forty Records. Then it's home sweet home to catch up on some zzz's followed by some catch up on work & looking up chords for worship tonight at cell group. :)

On a lighter note, the Spider-Man 3 DVD is hitting stores October 30th and I can't wait to pick up a copy for myself to complete the trilogy on DVD. Maybe I should pre-order it with that DVD store I frequent in Cineleisure.

Spidey 3 on DVD! Coming REAL Soon!

Cheers and have a great rest of the week to everyone who is reading this. I just heard on the radio that some people hate Wednesdays cos' they feel it's neither here nor there so here's a big big shout out to everyone to smile & be grateful for all the good things you have in your lives now; both big & small.

Adios.

No comments: