Friday, June 29, 2007

So Much More than Meets the Eye

TRANSFORMERS totally rocked. It absolutely is the BEST Summer Blockbuster I've seen so far. I doubt that even Die Hard 4.0 would top it (which I'm definitely gonna be watching). Somehow I feel quite a tinge of excitement about it and am nostalgic about the slam bang action fest that the original Die Hard movie was.

My only gripe about Transformers is ... why does the darn website hang my browser all the time?! I use Firefox 2.0 on my iBook and every time I try to look up the Robots subsection on the site it hangs?! It doesn't matter whether I'm in the Autobot or Decepticon portions of the site. Sigh ... I wanna make more wallpaper for my Sony Ericsson K750i and would like to have a Bumblebee wallpaper instead of just modifying the default Optimus or Megatron ones like I did before. It's pretty cool having Optimus on my phone. I'm most pleased by the simple theme that I made.

Anyways, I'm off to Port Dickson in an hour or two from now. I'll be driving down together with Angie. I'm already pretty much packed. I've just gotta put together some Devotional material for my members and I'm good to go. It's been a good day today but I was so tired that I slept a bit just so I'll be more rested for my drive down to PD.

Here's a picture of me and Optimus that my cousin took of me at Robotcon 2007 at Cineleisure Mutiara Damansara. It's supposedly the biggest model of Optimus Prime in the world. Ha ha! What is it with Malaysia and setting records?


Cheers and here's to a FUN weekend this weekend!

No comments: