Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Forgive You

It's easy to say these 3 words but hard to do. So I'm just gonna declare to the world that I forgive you. There'll always be a special place in my heart for you and if you'd only choose me I'd say yes in an instant. I'm sorry I've been more a curse than a blessing in your life. I wish I could take back some of my angry words but I can't. I'm blessed to have had the opportunity to love you; to have felt the way I did for you ... it made me feel alive inside in so many ways. My biggest regret is that in my obsession to want to be with you I got lost along the way; that in the darkness of my hopelessness I turned a good thing into a bad one. I don't expect you to settle for 2nd best so don't let me be 2nd best, a life-partner should be God's best and I wish that for you. I'm sorry for everything. I hope you'll read this one day but I'll leave it to God to lead you to this message. You know who you are. Take care and I pray His face shines upon you all the way. *smiles*

No comments: