Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Weekend Escape in PD

Here are some snapshots of the retreat that I had with my cell in Port Dickson last weekend. All taken with my trusty and battle-scarred Sony Ericsson K70i. Heh ... pretty nifty. Here's the very first shot I took of Kenneth in his lo fu chi pose. The poor dude forgot to bring t-shirts in his hurry so for our Saturday outing he had to go out in his singlet and shorts. I must say that he looks really cool in an old Chinese sort of way.

Who's the Coolest Chinese Dude in Town?

Here are shots of Super Ling Yew getting ready to fly out the window. Fortunately Nataly was there to stop him. I think perhaps he would have been able to fly cos' he was super throughout the entire retreat. 3 cheers for Ling Yew!

Here I Come Blue Skies!

Up, Up and Away!

Ling Yew & His BEST "Dirty" Mamak Pose

Here's a pic of Patrick calmly eating his breakfast and enjoying his magazine yesterday. And here's one shot of Terence who hurt his back unfortunately while we were mucking around at Transformers while in the pool on Saturday. The guys were really good though and managed to persuade him to go to the hospital to get his back checked out.

This Magazine's more Interesting than my Food

Breakfast of Champions

Breakfast with a view (Shawn's head & the seaside of course!)

What's Up Doc?

And here's shot of my very cute intern Daphne waiting for everyone to finish up breakfast so we can start worship. You go girl!

Why is every still EATING?!!

I didn't take that many shots really. So here's the last batch of shots I took when the guys had to finish up a carton of milk before we left for home. Here are the contestants for the impromptu milk drinking contest we had. The prize goes to Patrick! Who gulped down an entire glass of milk in less than 5secs me thinks.
Contestant No 1

Our Winner!

2nd Fastest Milk Drinker

PD was most definitely FUN! Wish some of you could have come with me. We had loads of fun and lots of Taboo every single night. We spent a lot of time cleaning too cos' apartments by the beach filled with 14 young adults can get messy. All in all it was a good trip. I'll put up more pix once I get all the pictures from all the hi-tech SLR cameras that 3 of my cell members had.

Cheers!


No comments: