Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Happy Ending?

Gimme My Happy Ending!

There is some glimmer of hope to the authorities allowing Avril to perform. Last ditch efforts are being made to have discussions with the big wigs who are making a fuss over the concert that has been planned for the 29th. The Star has got a latest posting here which I just checked out after spotting a post in one of my RSS feeds.

It's really annoying ... sigh ... I have two tickets and now I don't even know if it's gonna be on. I'm still looking for kawan to go tho but the way things are now I don't know if I should even ask anyone. Sigh ... and it looks like I can't go for Diana Krall too cos' I was just remembered that my church sub-zone is planning to have something over the Raya break! Just exactly when the jazz queen is coming!!! Gah!!!

*Sighs* ... it's not a good year for music this year for me.

No comments: