Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's OFFICIAL! Avril is ON!!!

Oh AVRIL!

I had a pretty good day despite my upset plans to go to Ipoh to visit someone who's battling a brain tumour. Caught Clone Wars in the cinema on my own ... it was freezing but all in all it was a good afternoon of Jedi, Sith, Clone Troopers and Droids battling out over alien landscapes.

Made it to church too (although I sadly missed the entire worship) and heard a really awesome sermon by Pastor Peter Tsukahira which for some reason made me cry as I was deeply reminded about God being a promise-keeping God. And it was all done through scripture and proof of God bringing Israel back together as a nation after being scattered all over the world and experiencing the horrors of the Holocaust during WWII. I went up for prayer and well ... I just couldn't stop crying because of the great sense of God's faithfulness.

And guess what? When I got home I learnt that Avril is OFFICIALLY on! Stadium Merdeka here I come!!! Oh yeah!!! I had included it in my prayer requests this week to the cell and they we all prayed for it; the best thing is that my prayer sec had highlighted my prayer request for Avril to be on and well ... here's an answer to my prayer! I've already taken the 29th off and now all I need is someone to go with me. Yay!

AVRIL HERE I COME!!!



No comments: