Friday, October 01, 2004


Syndication On!

I've just activated a syndicated feed on the site. I never realized how handy it was being an ex-web developer until today. Adding stuff to this Blog is so easy and enabling different features makes it a whole lot more fun! Plus I just signed up to Ad Sense by Google so perhaps I'll get some revenue from doing this. Heh heh!

For those of you who don't know what a sitefeed is; look up a search engine by searching for RSS. You should be able to find out more about it. For those of you who are already using RSS readers just add my feed to your list of regular feeds using this URL
http://surfgod.blogspot.com/atom.xml or click on the small orange XML logo on the right bar of this page. If you don't yet have a RSS reader; check out Pluck ... it's a very nifty tool that integrates right into Internet Explorer.

Oowah ... I can't believe I just posted a blog so early in the morning. I think I've found a new addiction.

Ciaozers!

1 comment:

Nicholas Prose said...

Pluck = good. Many thanks for the recommendation.