Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Superheroic Strawberry Milk Splashes


Even Superheroes Drink Milk

Superheros & milk! Who would've thought?! I love the U.S. "Got Milk" ads and according to them my fav superheroes drink milk too! Sure they don't love the strawberry-flavoured delight that I'm into but anything that gets kids drinking milk is really awesome stuff in my opinion. I don't drink milk just cos' it's nutritious, I drink milk cos' I like it!

My mom told me I stopped drinking milk at a young age but I figure that's cos' I never got to taste the delicious taste of strawberry in my bovine-sourced supplement. Then there came along chocolate flavoured milk courtesy of the milk programme that the government sponsored in schools. I drank those but never really got into them. I can't remember when exactly I tasted my first sip of strawberry milk but suffice to say I'm hooked!

A Splash of Pink to Start The Day Off

Mua ha ha ha ha! I love milk and milk definitely loves me back. I love milk in the mornings and I love milk when I need thirst-quencher. Not the plain kinda milk but the sweet flavoured type. Most notably the pink delight that is strawberry milk. I don't care if I get teased by my colleagues, I don't care if people scoff at my love for this deliciously flavoured combo that tickles my taste buds ... I love strawberry milk! Nuff' said.

My Fav Strawberry Delight

Ahhhh ... all that talk of strawberry milk's gotten me thirsty. Time to pop open the fridge and get one of my two models out for a date. Strawberry milk, you gotta love it! *sighs happily*.

In Support Of:
Milk Loves You

No comments: