Friday, November 14, 2008

My Uncle Teong

It's been a difficult year. First Connor. Now my Uncle Teong is in ICU. He had two heart attacks this week and my whole family is down in Johore now. The first a mild one on Monday and then the 2nd and more severe one somewhere in the middle of the week.

Seeing him was sad and they are much more stricter here. I held his hand for a bit and as I think about it now I just didn't know what to say to him. It was difficult enough seeing Connor through his battle and now this.

I don't know what to pray for ... part of me prays for healing and wholeness but after losing Connor I just don't know anymore. I suddenly realise now that I do not have any pictures of him at all ... only memories of him in my head.

To everyone of you who reads this ... Do cover my uncle in prayer. I asked God if He would reveal Himself to Uncle Teong at the very least. Could you guys please pray with me on that? And also for him to pull through ... so much of me wants to see him pull through.

No comments: