Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Bye Connor


Good Bye Connor

At 10.55pm last night Connor passed on.

I was blessed to have been able to see him at 8pm ... I couldn't speak to him at all because he was unconscious but at least I saw him one last time. I am saddened by his passing but am thankful that I saw him one last time yesterday.

Thank you everyone for praying. Connor truly experienced so much love in this past month. He returns to our Father in Heaven and is in a place far better than this. No more suffering. No more pain. No more tears. Connor, we will miss you but we are comforted that we will see you again in eternity. Welcome us at the gates whence we shall meet.

Wake details are as follows:

Location : PJ Modern Casket & Funeral Parlour
Jalan 229, Section 51A, Petaling Jaya
46100 Selangor


Time : 8.00pm - Arrival of Guests
8.30pm - Wake Service

He will be flown back to East Malaysia for burial after the wake.

No comments: