Friday, February 15, 2008


My Dog Rose


I haven't yet introduced all of ya'll to my doggy Rose! My family got her as a puppy when I was in my 2nd year in varsity. When she first came to us she looked adorably like a small polar bear. Her fur was not as speckled with black as she is now and it was pure white with just the black patch on her left eye.

Anyways, we didn't get to name her cos' my cousins already named her Rose after the character in Titanic. So she came to us named Rose and we affectionately call her Rosie. She's a cute and slightly greedy dog but very well behaved. She never snatches food away from us but just waits there at the dinner table whenever we're having a meal ... she especially likes to wait around my mom cos' my mom has a soft spot for her these days and always feeds her scraps from the table; more so compared to my brother and me.

I'm proud to say that I'm Rosie's favourite. He he ... I guess cos' maybe I spoil her and in general I'm the gentlest to her. All the disciplining comes from my dad & brother and rarely from me plus I suppose I'm the one who picks her up and hugs her the most. Ha ha! Not a very manly thing to do but Rose is just so adorable.

I have no idea why I'm writing about my dog back home. I guess maybe I'm inspired by that cute picture I took. Hmm ... alright back to my preparations for my best friend's bachelor's weekend that starts tomorrow. It's been a crazy busy January & February and I think it'll be this way for the whole of 2008.

Cheers!

No comments: